Friday, September 30, 2011

It is Friday, The Onion, and SW:TOR


Calling it a day early this week everyone, I tried and tried to find something that wouldn’t just be random blabbering to write about but alas I never found that hidden gem. So to save you 3 minutes (but still waste 2) I will not be doing as most major news outlets do to fill space by posting a meaningless article.

The Onion sums up my thoughts on the subject completely. (NSFW language)

Yes I realize by posting an article dedicated to not posting an article I am contradicting myself but it gives me a reason to share the video which is all that matters because I enjoy it.

PS. A lot of people that are signed up to be in Bioware’s SW:TOR beta received an email last night. The email may have been sent early or to the wrong email group but it implied that the recipient was already part of the beta. Hardly newsworthy but it made me chuckle at how many people became instantly upset over it because they were still without a closed beta invite. Oh how I wish I could get permission to write about SW:TOR closed beta but the greater beings in the industry have deemed it wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Brothers! I am bored, want to find a good game swtor credits to play,you can join and play with me. Welcome a return visit my site swtor credits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although there are dozens of new game have released and will be released in 2012,Star Wars:The Old Republic always take the invincible position.
    http://www.swtorcredits.us
    http://www.starwarstheoldrepubliccredits.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diablo 3 is going to release on May 15,2012. Are you ready for have a fun with your playmates? One important point you can't forget:[url]www.selldiablo3gold.com[/url] and [url]www.diablo3buygold.com[/url] are two professional sites to sell Diablo 3 CD Key, D3 Gold and Power Leveling at amazing price with outstanding service. 24/12 Live Support assure you get what you want in time.

    ReplyDelete